There are a lot of places that will work on your vehicle, why should you let Lumberton Honda take care of all of your Honda vehicle's needs?
1. EXPERIENCE: No one knows your Honda better than we do. Our technicians work on more Hondas in one day than some technicians will work on their entire careers. We have 2 technicians with over 20 years of Honda experience; 1 technician with over 15 years of Honda experience; with a shop average of over 10 years of Honda experience. This can make a difference on even the simplest of repairs. For example, if the person changing your oil has never worked on a Honda, he may not know to replace the crush washer on the drain bolt. That can result in an oil leak.
2. MULTI-POINT INSPECTION: With every service we provide we also offer a free multi-point inspection. By performing this multi-point inspection we give you an accurate picture of the condition of the mechanical functions of your vehicle. We will tell you which items are in good condition, which items are in need of immediate attention, and which items may need attention in the near future. Because of their experience, our technicians can spot potential problems before they become big ones, saving you money in the long run.
3. TRAINING: All of our technicians, service advisors and parts professionals receive extensive training from American Honda. Every month American Honda creates several new training modules to keep our personnel up-to-date on technical issues. This means that a technician that works at an independent shop that left a Honda dealer only one year ago could be missing the technical training necessary to adequately work on your vehicle.
4. TECHNICAL SUPPORT: As a licensed Honda Dealer, we have immediate access to the latest service bulletins and other publications. In addition, we have access to American Honda's Technical Support Team which has access to non-published information that can be crucial to correcting whatever issue you may have.
5. GENUINE HONDA PARTS: We use Genuine Honda Parts which are specifically designed for Hondas and are tested to make sure they meet Honda's rigorous standards for quality.
6. WARRANTY: We use Genuine Honda Parts which come with a 12 month 12,000 warranty against defects. This warranty covers both parts and labor, and is honored at any Honda dealer in the USA. Most independent shops use aftermarket parts that come with a 90 day warranty that is good only at the shop that replaced the part.
7. CONVENIENT HOURS: We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM until 6:00PM and we are open Saturday from 7:00AM until 4:00 PM. With our extended hours we make it easy to find a convenient time to bring your vehicle in for service.
8. SHUTTLE SERVICE: We offer a shuttle service to any location in Robeson County for your convenience and we offer pickup service as well.